We are hiring! Media Buyer for the US Market
Antevenio is a company operating within the online advertising and marketing industry. Antevenio offers a broad range of advertising and performance marketing services to advertisers from all industry sectors.
The company was founded in Madrid at the end of 1997. It currently employs 180 bright marketers and developers in Spain, France, Italy, Mexico, Argentina, and the USA.
US MEDIA BUYER BASED IN SPAIN
We are seeking a full-time Media Buyer Executive based in Madrid to join the US team that provide marketing online services to the US office clients’.
She/He will be responsible for the planning, implementation, analysis and continuous improvement of performance campaigns for the USA market.
- Setup, analyze and optimize SEM campaigns (Google Adwords) and Social Ads (Facebook Ads).
- Setup, analyze and optimize CPL an CPA campaigns with different suppliers.
- Analyze and work closely with the USA advertising team to understand and reach the campaigns KPIs and user’s quality requirements.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Work closely with the design team to optimize high performing creative materials for online and mobile.
- Bring new ideas, initiative, and effort.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- She/he must have at least 2 years’ experience as a campaign manager or similar job in digital marketing companies.
- She/he must have lived in the USA at least 5 years or must be American.
- Ability to work effectively under multiple tight deadlines.
- Strong organization skill and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in online advertising, social networks and performance marketing.
- English at a High-Level is a MUST as you will work for the USA Market.
- Interested in living in Madrid for medium-long term.
- Work with a large company with many projects for the future.
- Payment in function of experience and value contributed.
- Work Stability.
How to Apply:
Applicants should email a cover letter (addressing your specific qualifications for the job in question) and a resume/CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the words “US MB application” in the subject line of your email to ensure consideration.