Create a business manager account on facebook
Knowing how to create a Business Manager account on Facebook is one of the essential tasks of any intelligent digital marketing manager. The online era has made each business and sector different. A large part of your customers is no longer on the street as it was years ago. Now they are, for the most part, in the digital world, in that cloud in which all sorts of things are shared and published.
Therefore, it is vital that you dedicate efforts to capture leads in the digital environment. And Facebook is one of the most important spaces. Primarily because of the vast number of users who spend hours and hours on this platform every day. Hence the value of creating a Business Manager account on Facebook for your brand. A way to manage all the efforts you are making on the platform.
In Business Manager, you can add as many roles belonging to your business as you want. And it is a tool with which you can straightforwardly organize everything. If you’re going to attract customers, you need to learn to get the most out of this tool.
How to create a fan page on Facebook
- Enter your Facebook account and click on “Create page” on the bottom of the left side.
- You have 6 options to choose from on the type of page to create: From a local product or business to a community or musical group.
- Once the option has been chosen, fill in the information requested. This information varies depending on the type of fan page you have decided to create.
- You must write the name of the business. This aspect is really important since modifying it is not so easy. Therefore, it is better to spend some time thinking about what the correct name would be.
- Once you have the business name, it’s time to set up the fan page. There are two sections to fill out:
- The profile image: The most important thing is to choose a quality image that is wholly related to the business. Remember that it is important to be concise and clear.
- The cover image: The best tool to create a custom photo of the cover is Canva. Where you will find the option of Cover-Facebook. Once you have the selected image, you can add the text you want. And just by saving it as a normal image, it is attached from Facebook and uploaded.
- It is necessary to configure some aspects as:
- The shortcuts. It is a way to directly access all the pages from the personal Facebook account of each person so that you do not have to search for them every time you want to access them.
- The audience you want to reach. Once in configuration, you can see the option “Preferred audience of the page.” That’s where you have to define the target. The opportunities to modify are:
- Interests. It is about specific benefits that you have as a business.
- Language with which you want to treat your users.
Steps to create a Business Manager account on Facebook
Facebook Business Manager accounts are created, too, with your personal Facebook profile. It is the only way that the platform can verify your identity. The process is similar to when you connect to Facebook to access other applications or services. And, of course, it’s also free.
To create a Business Manager account on Facebook, you must follow these steps:
- Access business.facebook.com
- Click Create account
- Specify the name of your business, select the home page and enter your name and email address for the job.
- Fill in the remaining required fields.
How to add an advertising account to Business Manager?
It is important to understand that if you work in advertising accounts or pages in the name of another business, they should invite you to access the specific pages or accounts. Also, you can also request access to your pages and advertising accounts.
A maximum of five advertising accounts can be hosted in Business Manager. The process of adding an advertising account to your Business Manager is as follows:
- Access the Business Manager configuration and select the Business Manager in which you want to work.
- On the People and Assets tab, click Advertising Accounts.
- Click on Add new advertising accounts on the right side of the page.
- Choose one of these three account management options:
- Add advertising account. In this way, the report is permanently transferred to the Business Manager. To add an advertising account, you must be its owner and administrator in Business Manager. Also, once you move it to Business Manager, you will not be able to undo this action. All aspects of your advertising account are managed in your Business Manager profile, and you will not be able to add a statement that is owned by another Business Manager account. If you still want to work on it, you can request that they give you access.
- Request access to an advertising account. The administrator of this Business Manager account can grant you permission to work on it.
- Create an advertising account. That will belong to this Business Manager forever. Once created, the advertising account cannot be transferred to an owner who does not have a Business Manager.
Configuring roles in Business Manager
Once you have created and configured access to Business Manager, you should think about the roles that will be and how they will be organized according to the parts of each of them on that page.
Initially, Facebook recommends giving the minimum number of permits possible to each worker that is added. And classifies in 4 the possible roles to be assigned:
- Roles available for a business: Administrator and Employee.
- Roles available for advertising accounts: Administrator, Advertiser, Analyst
- Available roles for pages: Administrator, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser, and Analyst.
- Available roles for financial management: Financial Editor and Financial Analyst.
When you configure each of these roles for each worker, an invitation is sent to the user to accept being part of the company’s Facebook account.
Invite people to your Business Manager account
The first thing you should ask users is to activate the option “Add sign-in approvals.” If this option is not activated, anyone could access your account. With this option enabled, the user is asked to enter a unique session start code.
Facebook, provides you with a unique identification number for your advertising accounts and ads. You can find this identification number both in the ad manager account and in Power Editor.
- The steps to invite different users to your Business Manager account are:
- Access the Business Manager configuration.
- Click on People in the “People and assets” tab.
- Click Add people.
Enter the work email addresses of the people you want to add to and select the role you want to assign to them. These users will receive an email in which they will be informed that you have invited them to join your company’s business on Facebook. When they accept the request, you can add them to pages, advertising accounts and other assets of your business.
Business Manager to measure the results of your campaigns
Do not forget to keep track of each of the campaigns you’ve done to check which ones are working correctly and which ones are not. The success of a good campaign depends a lot on the measurement and analysis that is done. Something for which your Business Manager account is an exceptional tool.
As you can see, Business Manager is easy to manage and easy to use tool. If what you want to achieve is to get the maximum return to the business, there is no doubt that Facebook Business Manager is a platform that can be of great help. Fundamentally to impact your vast database of users.
The most significant advantage is the possibility of segmentation, which makes brands much easier to position themselves by knowing the target audience. From there, the most important thing is to decide who you want to reach and be clear about your objectives from the beginning.
Do you need a specialist in advertising on Facebook?
At Antevenio we know what is important for a business in the digital environment. We are specialists in social media marketing. And we have the best-specialized teams to achieve the expected results. Specialists who know when and how to turn off ads and ad groups with the worst outcomes to redistribute the budgets assigned to each of them and focus on the most effective ones.
Still, do not know how to optimize your business with Facebook? In Antevenio! We help you get the most out of your Facebook Ads campaigns. You just have to give us access to your Business Manager account, and we will put you on the road to digital success.