Antevenio busca candidato para US TEAM
Antevenio sigue creciendo internacionalmente. Y por ello, necesitamos ampliar nuestro equipo de profesionales en Madrid para dar servicio a nuestra delegación de Nueva York.
¿Quieres formar parte de una las 100 mejores empresas para trabajar? No lo dudes más y únete a un proyecto en plena expansión.
Lee detalladamente nuestros requisitos y envíanos tu candidatura, si crees que cumples con el perfil a la perfección, a email@example.com indicando en el asunto “Team Leader USA”.
US TEAM LEADER BASED IN SPAIN
We are seeking a US Team leader based in Spain, with at least 6 years of experience leading online marketing teams to lead our team that provide marketing online services to the US office clients’.
He will be responsible for the definition, development, implementation, monitoring and optimization of investment plan strategies in the different online Marketing channels, with special focus in performance marketing.
- Design and implementation of the online marketing strategic and tactic plans, according with the policies marked by the US management team.
- Oversees the entire campaigns process (email marketing, landings, Facebook ads, etc.) and evaluate their performance, as well as manage the potential technical improvements that might be needed.
- Systematic monitoring of profitability.
- Reporting to the US team and Spain senior management team.
- Monitoring and implementing conversion tracking technologies and policies together with the marketing and tech team.
- Ongoing optimization of the processes and services and contribution with new ideas to improve these.
- Lead the current US team based Spain, and manage the growth of the staff.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 6 years of experience in the job.
- Strong Knowledge in online marketing (email marketing, SEM, SEO Social ads, affiliate marketing, etc. and related technologies (Google analytics and adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, affiliate marketing platforms, DSPs, etc).
- We are looking for a professional with experience in leading teams, focused on results, analytical and with high motivation.
- Ability to work effectively under multiple tight deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate business issues with the tech team.
- English at a bilingual-Level is a MUST as you will work for the USA Market.